MAJ Glenn MacDonald, USAR (Ret), our esteemed former colleague and longtime editor-in-chief here at has passed away at his home in Jefferson, Maine. His body was discovered this morning on the floor by his bed.

Major MacDonald celebrated his 71st birthday on February 26, 2019. A 100% disabled Army combat correspondent and later, civilian newsman in Vietnam, MacDonald suffered declining health in recent weeks, partly imposed on him by enormous stress of what he characterized a frivolous lawsuit filed by a shameless individual and a sleazebag attorney doing everything he could to become governor of South Carolina.

There was no one quite like Major MacDonald. He had experienced the horrors of war, especially when his camera man took a bullet to the head as he stood right next to him in the jungles of Vietnam. He left the service for work as a tabloid newspaper reporter in New York City, but remained with the Army Reserves.

As a crime reporter in New York City, he always found himself covering the big stories. One event in particular, he always recalled was when he happened to be one block away where Nelson Rockefeller had a heart attack and died as he romped with two hookers in a cheap hotel. MacDonald knew the inside story of many cases, some of which still have not been disclosed to the public.

President Trump was so impressed by his literary skills, he offered Glenn MacDonald a job to work in the Trump organization. But, Major Mac said “The Donald” had a propensity of firing people just as fast as he hired them.

MacDonald was with the union and felt that even though the pay was not as good, it gave him some security. Mac respectfully told “The Donald” that he was honored by his offer, but would have to decline his generous opportunity of employment.


Major Mac was assigned as a staff officer and speech writer for Brigadier General Peter E. Genovese Jr. It was one of the best times of his life, Major MacDonald would fondly remember. Brigadier General Genovese was the grandson of Vito Genovese, the boss of the Genovese crime family.

The Genovese family wanted a better life for their son than to rise up through the ranks of the mafia. Peter Genovese became an officer in the Army to ultimately become one of the youngest general officers in the history of the Army at age 47.

The Genovese crime family was one of the “Five Families” that dominated organized crime activities in New York City and New Jersey as part of the Mafia (or Cosa Nostra). The Genovese crime family are rivaled in size only by the Gambino crime family and were unmatched in terms of power.

Ironically, it was BG Genovese who became so fed up with the corruption he witnessed in the military that he told Major MacDonald that if he would write it, that he (BG Genovese) would fund getting off the ground.

With the general’s financial backing, was born in July 4, 2000. has been fighting for truth and exposing the corrupt ever since.

For eighteen years, Major Glenn MacDonald became the lone ranger exposing the corrupt throughout the military. He became so effective that mainstream media would frequently plagiarize his stories giving him no credit for his literary genius.

Former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld ordered officers to monitor 24/7, because Major Mac’s sources were so great in number and accurate in their assessments. The Pentagon became so concerned, they directed their hackers to do what they could to either shutdown or disrupt Many times, Major Mac was knocked off-line, but came roaring back with great bravado.

Of the nearly 3,000 articles he posted on, many affected him personally. One of the stories that angered him most was the rape and murder of LaVena Lynn Johnson on July 19, 2005, allegedly by a 4-star general. The Army has yet to come clean on the suspicious death of LaVena Johnson.


CSM Teresa King – AKA: “Slick Sleeve”

Teresa L. King is a retired Sergeant Major from the United States Army. She had the distinction of being the first female Commandant of the United States Army Drill Sergeant School at Fort Jackson, South Carolina. Teresa relished in her new celebrity status when she was invited to be on television to talk about her achievement.

Major Glenn MacDonald began to receive reports from reliable sources that Teresa King was not all she was cracked up to be and began to publish articles on He had multiple sources that seemed to be credible.

With fifty years of reporting, Major Mac could tell very quickly if someone was credible or not. His sources told him everything they were conveying to him was in a 15-6 investigation on Teresa King.

The Army suspended Teresa King Nov. 29, 2011, and gave no reason for the action except to say it was a personnel matter. For one reason or another, the Army did not want to disclose what actually happened and has been fighting to keep the reason for King’s suspension out of the public eye.

MacDonald asked a California based newspaper to file a FOIA request to obtain a copy of the 15-6 investigation the Army conducted on Teresa King. A year later, the Army provided the 15-6 investigation which was 95% redacted. MacDonald said, “For some reason, the Army was protecting King’s sordid past.”

Teresa King felt Major MacDonald’s articles were hurtful and found attorney James Emerson Smith who was a good friend and associate from Army days. She convinced Smith to represent her at little or no cost in a lawsuit against Major Glenn MacDonald.

Political insiders told MacDonald that James Smith took King’s case to use her notoriety and skin color to garner the Black vote so he could win the nomination then go on to move into the Governor’s mansion. In return, he probably would find a job for Teresa King in his administration. It didn’t work out as Smith had planned. The voters did not fall for his political machinations and he lost the election.

Teresa King originally sued for $100,000 in damages, later raising her request, according to Major MacDonald to a whopping $1,500,000.  Regardless of how much it was, it was well over Mac’s net worth meaning he stood to lose everything he had worked for all of his life if King prevailed in court.

Major MacDonald told us he felt King was nothing more than a two-bit hustler who had fame, and now wanted fortune. At one time, King attempted to sue the United States government for $10,000,000, but apparently the case was tossed out. MacDonald felt Teresa King was not interested in truth or matters of right and wrong, it was all about the money.

According to an angry MacDonald, Teresa King was only interested in using the court system to line her pockets with ill-gotten gains. Mac felt that since she had become a public figure and a bit of a celebrity, it was appropriate to expose King for being a fraud he felt she was. MacDonald went on information from confidential sources, and knew he could prove it if he had an un-redacted copy of the investigation the Army conducted that resulted in removal of King from her job.

The trial was held in the first part of May 2019, but Major MacDonald did not attend because of his health situation, but also because he felt a state court did not have jurisdiction over a Freedom of Speech issue. Witnesses say that Teresa King gave a very emotionally-charged testimony with crocodile tears that moved many in the courtroom to support her cause.

Major Mac’s lawyer said the plaintiff went with emotion and he went with the law and common sense. Major Mac believed that King never really proved any material damage, but still worried the judge may have fallen for her award-winning act on the witness stand. The judge said he would render a decision in 30 days, but Mac died before the decision was handed down.

In the days leading up to when his body was finally discovered, Major Mac was extremely distraught. He had little or no faith in the judicial system and felt he was up against a stacked deck. He didn’t have confidence the court would protect Free Speech. If frequently confided in us that he felt the stress and torment from King’s malicious lawsuit was slowly killing him.

Major Mac pined that he was going to lose all that he owned over what he characterized as a frivolous law suit by a money-grubbing woman who had been able to successfully conceal her dubious activities in the Army. Mac knew that for the Army to take such extreme measures to fire suddenly fire the first female Commandant of the Army’s Drill Sergeant’s school had to be pretty bad indeed. The 15-6 Army investigation on Teresa King remains a closely guarded secret.


Glenn MacDonald had been feeling poorly and the stress from the thought of losing his home to what he characterized as shakedown artist was taking it’s toll on him physically and mentally.

On Tuesday, May 21, 2019, Mac said, “This ridiculous lawsuit is literally killing me.”  He had attended a funeral of one of his friends the previous day and had an appointment to visit a JAG captain to bring his WILL up-to-date.

MacDonald was frightened about dying alone. He asked Mr. Dana Clark to check on him periodically. Given the fact that MacDonald was making several trips a week to the VA hospital, Mr. Clark took his request very seriously. Clark called MacDonald on Wednesday and became concerned when their was no answer.

On Thursday, Mr. Clark met sheriff’s deputies at Major Mac’s front door, and they discovered he was still alive. Mac instructed them to go away, that was sick and didn’t want any visitors. Mr. Clark and officers departed without any face-to-face contact with Major Mac.

On Friday, May 24, 2019, Mr. Clark called throughout the day to see if Major MacDonald needed any help. No one was picking up the phone at the MacDonald home. The next day (Saturday), Mr. Clark met officers at the door and together they knocked to hopefully receive a response from Major MacDonald confirming he was OK. This time when they knocked on the door, there was no answer. The deputies said they could not forceably enter his home, just because he was not responding.

Officers told Clark he could be out shopping or with some friends. Clark pointed to his car in the driveway and said, I doubt he’s out shopping. The officers said there was noting else they could do and departed. But deep down, Dana Clark knew something was wrong and continued calling MacDonald’s home phone number.

On Sunday, May 26, 2019, Mr. Clark went over to Major MacDonald’s home at approximately 12:00 noon, and broke in only to find MacDonald face up, dead on the floor, by his bed. How long he had been dead is unknown. The medical examiner felt that MacDonald died of natural causes and there would not be an autopsy conducted.


Army Major Glenn MacDonald was an extraordinary man with a multitude of talents. His father was a judge who later became Maine’s Secretary of State. Glenn MacDonald enlisted in the Army and went to Vietnam where his country sprayed him with Agent Orange.

We suspect that Glenn died of complications related to his exposure to Agent Orange and the tremendous stress he was confronted with from what he frequently described as a frivolous lawsuit by an unscrupulous person, and her ambulance-chasing attorney James Smith of South Carolina.

Some say his exposure to Agent Orange in the jungles of Vietnam ultimately killed Major MacDonald, others say that Teresa King killed him using the court system in an attempt to enrich herself. The thought of losing his home became too much to bear and it may have contributed substantially in taking the life of a good man and dedicated journalist.

No doubt, there are people celebrating the death of this staunch defender of truth and justice. Some of those people may be in the Pentagon. But, they should know that has been handed off to a whole new group of people just as dedicated to fighting corruption as Major MacDonald.

Major MacDonald did his very best to find the truth and expose the corrupt in the hope the military would begin holding some people accountable. We promised Major MacDonald we will continue the fight well into the future. Continued dedication is owed to Major MacDonald, Brigadier General Genovese, and especially to the American people.

As they say in the Navy, we wish Major Glenn MacDonald fair winds and following seas as he sails through the gates of Heaven.

And, as we told MacDonald many times, when the Army and the Navy arrives on Heaven scenes, they will find the gates are guarded by United States Marines.

Farewell to a great American and our friend, Army Major Glenn MacDonald.

Major Glenn Bruce MacDonald, United States Army – Feb 26, 1948 to May 26, 2019